Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ice Cream & Heart Hats


img048, originally uploaded by The Whittier Family.

We are still dealing with lots and lots of cold wintery weather here. I had to dodge a snowmobile on my way home from work tonight. Because we are not exciting, I thought I would scan in one of Xander's latest take homes from school. If Xander had $100 he would buy Ice Cream. You can tell that he is my kid for sure.


When asked why he would buy ice cream, he said because it would taste good, and sometimes it is so cute. Khai says to be sure to give him some ice cream too.


Khai was watching us scan in Xanders work, so he ran to his backpack, and pulled out one of his latest projects. He happily posed for Mommy to take this picture. He says that this hat is very cute. When asked if he wanted to say anything else about this hat, he replied, "I am a silly butt."

2 comments:

The Marshall Family said...

I would buy ice cream too!!This is your cousin Mike's family. We got your blog address from Grandma Whittier. It was great to hear from you guys at Christmas. We have a blog too if you are interested in lookig at it.
http://3funnymonkies.blogspot.com/

crazy lady said...

I wouldn't say he was a silly butt, more like too cute for words! That pic is choice and I must say Xander is a boy after my own heart.