Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Who's your good friend? 誰是你的好朋友?

Last week at Chinese school we talked about good friends. I had the class come to the front and I asked if they have any good friends and what their friends names are. Most of the kids answered my questions, and talked about their friends. Khai was tired, so he sat on the chair in the back alone. I asked the class again who has a good friend, Khai raised his hand and I asked who's his good friend, and he pointed at me. The moms in that class all said "oh......", my eyes were watery and I said thank you then hurried and moved on to the next subject before my tears came. He was so sweet and made me so proud of having him as my son. It was my highlight that evening.

上禮拜五在中文學校主題是"好朋友". 我請小朋友到前面來並問他們有沒有好朋友, 叫什麼名字, 都跟好朋友玩什麼? 有些小朋友就乖乖的回答我的問題. 煒勳那時很累所以他自己坐在後面的座位上, 我再問一次還有沒有人有好朋友. 煒勳舉起了他的手, 我問他的好朋友是誰, 他什麼都沒說就指著我..頓時全班的媽媽們都說"喔....." 我眼眶一熱趕緊趁淚水流下來前跟他說聲謝謝並轉移話題. 那時候我覺得好溫暖好貼心, 覺得有個貼心孩子的我真是幸福. 整個晚上都覺得很快樂. 做媽媽的只要小朋友做任何小小一件好事都會很感動, 是不是越老就越容易動情呢?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooooo sweet
他真的是一位很貼心的兒子咧

Anonymous said...

Wow, There are so much I dont know about u, One, the fact that you are living in michigan now? then, the fact that u are a teacher!
The more I went through your blogs, the more my heart swell and contracted, It swell so much and found my eyes watery. I am so proud of you.