Monday, May 10, 2010

Chinese school speech contest

This year Xander and Khai worked very hard as usual for the speech contest. Xander designed his own speech and gestures. I helped Khai with his content but was surprised to find out that he still remembers the colors in Chinese several weeks after the contest. Both boys had worked very hard although they didn't win any trophies, but we are still very proud of them.

今年的中文演講比賽, 兄弟倆照例還是很認真的練習. 傑升自己編稿及想動作. 我則必須幫煒勳想內容,可是煒勳也有幫忙加點子. 比賽當天,傑升那組的小朋友實力實在太強了, 所以他沒有拿到大奬杯. 可是他們都盡力了,這樣就夠了. 那弟弟講旳是顏色, 可是我發現幾個禮拜後他竟然還記得顏色.(以前講中文時,他都搞不清楚什麼是什麼顏色.) 所以每次比賽小朋友都有進步, 請掌聲鼓勵.


Xander's topic: Crab looks for a new home.

"Crab is looking for a new home. He found a big house but a shark came out and warned him to leave. The crab found a medium house but a big fish came out threatening to smash him into crab meat. The crab then found a small house but a school of small fish came out and claimed that it's their property. The crab finally found a house that suits him and had many babies later."

傑升的題目:螃蟹找新家.


Khai's topic: Colors.

" My hair is black, my eyes are black, my lips are red, my teeth are white, my shirt is green and my pants are blue. I can watch traffic lights. I stop at red lights, walk on green lights and be cautious at yellow lights. I like blue because it makes me feel so comfortable."

煒勳的題目: 顏色.
"我的頭髮是黑色, 我的眼睛是黑色, 我的嘴吧是紅色, 我的牙齒是白色. 我的衣服是綠色, 我的褲子是藍色. 我會看紅綠燈. 紅燈的時候要停,綠燈的時候要走. 黃燈的時候要左看右看. 我最喜歡的顏色是藍色因為我覺得好舒服."

0 comments: